Monday, November 24, 2008

I was way too generous

The appointed hour of closing was at hand. The shelves were almost finished being set to right. Signs were being switched off. Lights were being methodically extinguished. Blessed escape was only minutes away.

Then They walked in.

Hi. I hate to rush you, but the store is currently closing down for the night. If you know exactly what you want I'd be happy to ring you up right now.
"Oh, OK. We're looking for massage oil."
Splendid. It's right here. I'll meet you at the register.

And I wait at the register as they poke through the various massage oils. I watch as they hold conferences about the various types. I do notice however they are no closer to the register than they were before and no decision seems to be forthcoming soon.

Is there a last second decision I can possibly help with?
"No, we're still just looking."
Yes, but it's past closing time and I'm waiting on you.
"Oh. Sorry."
They wander over to the lube.
"Which of these would be good for massage?"
I'm going to fucking kill you you lying sack of abscessed excrement. Actual massage or as a sexual lube?
"Massage."
Then the best stuff would have been right where you were just standing.

They go back to murmur over the bottles. I look at the clock and fume. I start to count down mentally.

5...

4...

3... My hand is poised to close the till for the night.

2...

They lay a vibrating cock ring on the counter.

Yeah, that makes total sense. Bastards.

They seemed rather shocked when the second the cash drawer closed, the register turned off and I told them acerbically to enjoy their night somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home