Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Who'da thunk it?

Here I am again, tapping away at the keyboard. Weird, since I'm sure everyone would have decided this blog was dead. In fact, I had been weighted in that direction myself for a goodly span of time.

I'd gotten caught up in the idea of having to kick out a post of significance every day except the weekends and that turned into a festering annoyance in short order. I'm a man who subscribes to the school of thought that if you're doing something optional and it ceases to be fun, it's outlived its appeal. Thus I stepped away from the keyboard and focused on other things.

That being said, there were reasons I started to write online and those reasons are still extant. Words are perhaps my most often used mechanism to blow off steam. So I'm going to attempt to give this whole venture another whirl without my inner critic climbing my back and hag-riding me into snarling aggravation.

It feels good to be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Hey - there you are! I was wondering if you were still around :)

xx Dee

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home