Monday, July 21, 2008

A "good hair day" on a Monday?!

There is something almost magical in passing contact with another person. The interaction of only a second can leave its impact for hours like the metaphoric butterfly fluttering its wings. At the same time, a dialogue of many minutes might slip out of mind almost the moment it concludes leaving as much of a mark as a marshmallow thrown against polished granite.

I'm in too good a mood today to devote much in the way of words toward the negative or destructive repercussions of chance meetings.

Instead, I feel like standing in amused astonishment of unexpected day brighteners.

Someone out of the blue remarking that you have really pretty hair. An email from a penpal you haven't heard from in months. Any one of a million ways humans flirt in passing.

So if there's perhaps a little more spring in my step as I put out the newest shipment of cock rings, it might be the fault of a pretty girl on the other side of the world gleeful to rediscover my email address and catch up. Or perhaps that of a young lady who graced me with a warmer smile when she caught my eyes passing by in the store. Or it might have been the affectionate kiss of a wonderful woman before departing for work.

Any or all, I'm definitely not going to bitch about my day so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home